Get a glimpse of our past events:
This year ISAL invites you to it’s Autumn Fest 2016 “Rangmanch: Celebrating Cultural Diversity of India”
India is one of the world’s oldest and most diverse cultures, with a variety of languages, religions, philosophy and art forms. It’s a land of innumerable cultural gems, of diverse hues and colours, beautifully strung into the cultural landscape of the country. This Autumn Fest, we capture a few elements of this diversity on stage through short stories, dance and music.
Who can forget lying on our grandma's lap and listening to her stories? Everyone fondly recollects growing up on these entertaining tales which always carried a message. Malgudi days, stories of Tagore were some of our favorite television shows.
On 26th November, we transport you to distant lands and times through our stories, from the villages of Tamil Nadu to the epic tale of the Mahabharata, from the thoughts of scientific giants to the emotions of ordinary people. A medley of Indian dance performances and ISAL’s musical band will bring the stage alive with their energy, grace and rhythm. The perfect epilogue to this colorful event is the beautiful spread of Indian dinner. Top your evening off with the beats of Bollywood music played by our very own DJ.
Welcome Snacks and Drinks 17:00-17:45
Cultural Performance 18:00-19:45
Indian Dinner 19:45-21:00
Bollywood Dance 21:00-21:30
Bollywood DJ 21:30-23:00
When: 26/11/2016 17:00 onwards
Where: Campus Groep T, Andreas Vesaliusstraat 12, 3000 Leuven (Map)
Registration fee (till Nov 24) Registration fee (on-spot)
Student : 14 Eur 15 Eur
Non-student : 18 Eur 20 Eur
Kids (4 to 12 years) : 8 Eur 10 Eur
Kids (<4 years) : Free Free
- Welcome drinks & snacks
- Tickets to the cultural show (Dance + Drama; ~1.5 hrs)
- Buffet dinner (both Veg. and Non-veg. options available)
- Dance party and DJ
1) Fill in the registration form (link)
2) After submitting the form you will receive an auto-generated email on your email address. Using the given reference id in the email, please transfer the mentioned amount to ISAL’s bank account.
3) To finish your registration, please send us a screenshot of your bank transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reference id in the subject.
Manoj : 0468255070; Pranov: 0466035232
Email : email@example.com